Laundry is a time-consuming activity that involves several processes just to get our items cleaned and looking presentable. We even experience some complications at times, like losing a sock.
Here are 5 useful laundry gadgets that will save you time, space and make laundry a little easier:
- Retractable Clothes Line: Whether you use a tumble dryer or a clothes rack to dry your clothes, why not create extra drying space indoors and out with a retractable clothes line. Easy to set up and easy to put away too.
- Sock Lock/Clips: Tired of losing your sock in the washing machine? Worry no more with this genius sock lock gadget. They keep your socks together when you put them into the machine and most importantly, when it comes out!
- Ironing Mat: Ironing boards take a lot space in the room that they become a place to hang things on. They also take time to set up. With this ironing mat, you can save so much time as it’s so easy to take out and store away. Great for if you’re in a rush!
- Arrow Hanger: Whether it’s for hanging clothes to dry or for hanging freshly dried clothes to eliminate wrinkles, this collapsible wall mount arrow hanger is extremely useful for both drying and storing. So if you’re lazy to put away clothes that get creased easily, you can just leave them hanging up.
- Collapsible Laundry Basket: If you need to save a bit of floor space, this collapsible laundry basket can easily be folded and put away when it’s not in use. It’s super convenient and deep enough to carry/store your clothes.
These gadgets are pretty handy and useful to have for when you do the laundry. However, it doesn’t take away the daunting process of having to do the laundry! If you’re one who has no time to do laundry or simply hates it, then why not outsource it with Laundryheap!
April 2, 2020 at 6:22 am
Ironing mat is amazing and smart tools. I love this toots.ironing board is require much space. Ironing board need no space. Thank you for sharing this post.