Need a helping hand in life as new parents? or simply want to be prepared for when the baby arrives? These apps will help keep your day-to-day routine with the baby that much easier.
5 Baby Apps For New Parents:
- Baby Tracker: This app is designed to keep track of your baby’s daily habits, health, and precious ‘first’ moments to treasure. It handles all the details of your developing baby, so you can make the most out of the joys of parenting. It will record sleeping schedules, diaper changes, nursing schedules and more.
- MyMedela: If you’re a breastfeeding parent, this app is great for giving guidance and tips for a positive breastfeeding experience for mum and baby. It helps to track breastfeeding and pumping progress, baby’s key activities and gives you interactive checklists to support your goals.
- TinyBeans Baby & Family: As a new parent, your phone is filled with so many pictures of your baby from the moment they’re born. This app allows you to store all your baby pictures, with unlimited storage! It’s safe, secure and you can even choose who to share your photo/s with. You can edit, print and even view flashbacks to see how your baby has changed overtime.
- Sleepy Sounds: Turn your phone into a noise maker to help sooth your baby to sleep. Choose from a variety of sounds: lullabies, white noise or nature sounds. When the music starts, your phone will start a looping animation which will light up a dark room.
- Baby and Child First Aid: Your baby’s health and safety is the utmost priority. This app allows you to be prepared and keep your baby safe with useful videos, guides and advice for first-aid situations. Only available for iOS devices.
With these apps, you’ll be able to focus on the precious moments of being a new parent and watch how your baby develops. No need to worry about keeping record of your baby’s schedule.
We can also help make doing house chores easier by doing the laundry for you, so you can have the extra time to relax and focus on the baby.