Your home and bedding items need just as much cleansing as your clothes do!
If you’re unsure of how often to wash your bed sheets or towels, here an infographic guide on how often is appropriate to wash your home and bedding items:
How often you should wash your bedding:
- Bedspread: Every 1-2 weeks.
- Duvet cover pillow case: Every 1-2 weeks.
- Blankets: If used daily then every week, if rarely used, every month.
- Duvet: Every 6 months.
- Pillows: Every 3-4 months.
Bathroom items :
- Bathroom towel: Every 3-4 use/ after 3-4 days.
- Bath mat: Once a week.
- Table cloth: If stained – immediately, otherwise wash regularly.
- Kitchen cloth/tea towels: Everyday!
We, at Laundryheap, know how difficult it might be to wash the bulky items, that’s why we offer home and bedding dry cleaning and laundry services. Book with us today for fresh sheets tomorrow!