- Check the label: The laundry care label has all the information you need to care for your clothes.
- Clean your washing machine: A clean washing machine means cleaner clothes!
- Test for colourfastness: Avoid dyes from running onto other clothing by testing for colourfastness first.
- Pre-treat stains: Get stains out easily by treating them asap, before you wash as usual. This will help keep your clothes from having discoloured patches.
- Wash coloured clothes inside out: Protect clothes colours and make them last longer by washing them inside out.
- Overload washing machine: Your clothes won’t get cleaned properly if there’es too much in the washing machine!
- Put detergent directly onto clothes: Avoid laundry detergent residue on clothes by making sure you use laundry detergent correctly.
- Leave zippers open: Close all clothes zippers so that they don’t snag onto or tear your delicate clothing.
- Scrub stains: Scrubbing stains will only make it spread more and will become more difficult for it to be removed.
- Just separate by colour: Before washing, sort clothes, not just by colour but by how lightly or heavily soiled they are and also by fabric material- abrasive fabrics from delicates.
If you require professional care for your clothes, you can always book a laundry collection with laundryheap.
December 9, 2022 at 4:08 am
I just want you to know that your article is very helpful in my end. Really big help. Thank you very much.