When doing the laundry, there are some things that you should avoid doing to prevent unwanted mishaps from happening to your clothes.
8 Things To Avoid When Doing The Laundry
- Rubbing in Stains
- Using excessive detergent
- Washing without checking the care label
- Washing shirts buttoned up
- Not sorting clothes
- Leaving zippers undone
- Over- filling the washing machine
- Leaving clothes in the machine after washing
Rubbing In Stains
When treating a stain, avoid rubbing it as this will make it worse and damage the fabric. Instead, gently dab or rub the stain with a clean cloth. Remember to treat stains as soon as possible before it sets in a becomes tough to remove.
Using Excessive Detergent
Using too much detergent will cause a buildup of suds, preventing your clothes from being cleaned properly. Instead, use the detergent cap to measure an appropriate amount.